Self-Harm Support & Awareness
- We provide a self-injury awareness workshop for parents of those that self-injure. This takes place at our location on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month.
- It will cover why people cause self-inflicted cutting and burning, what to say/not to say, how to support someone, and stigma.
- The workshop is in a relaxed setting with handouts.
- The workshop is lecture style mixed with a discussion format.
- After the session there will be a time to share about the struggles/challenges each parent may be facing with their son or daughter.
- Light refreshments are served.
- Please send inquiry to info@JudgeLess.org